2023 Tournament Packages
Rapid City’s Meadowbrook Golf course staff is specially trained to ensure you have a successful and stress-free tournament. From the moment your guests arrive, we are committed to providing you and them with the best in golf, service, and atmosphere. Our staff has the experience and knowledge to make sure the golf is memorable by providing your event scoring assistance and other tournament services, allowing you to relax and enjoy the day.
18 Hole Tournaments
Shotgun for 18 holes
- 9:00 am Shotgun Player Requirement: Minimum 36
- 1:00 pm Shotgun Player Requirement: Minimum 72
Tee Time for 18 holes
- Player Requirement: Minimum 36
18 holes with a cart rate: $57 per player
9 Hole Tournaments
Shotgun for 9 holes
- 9:00 am Shotgun Player Requirement: Minimum 24
- 1:00 pm Shotgun Player Requirement: Minimum 36
Tee Time for 9 holes
- Player Requirement: Minimum 24
9 holes with a cart rate: $38 per player
- 18 holes with a cart: 50% off rack rate
- 9 holes with a cart: 50% off rack rate
Option of unlimited range at $3.00/player 1 hour prior to tournament start for any tournament listed above.
Required Deposits, per contract (non-refundable)
- $250 to book the event and reserve a date on Meadowbrook Golf Course Calendar.
- Tee-Time Tournaments: Additional $250 due 5 days prior to the event date.
- Shotgun Tournaments: Full payment of all players is due 5 days prior to the event date. All deposits will be applied toward the tournament fee total.
- Any remaining balance and/or fees for additional players will be due on the date of the event.
- Food and beverages must be purchased from Marco’s restaurant or from Meadowbrook Golf Course, unless permission is received from Marco’s.
- All alcohol must be purchased from Marco’s restaurant or from Meadowbrook Golf Course.
- Additional prizes may be purchased from the Meadowbrook Golf Shop.
- A player list (with handicaps, if used) is required 5 days prior to the event date for scored tournaments.